Tuesday, March 18, 2008

birthday surprise....

thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family that left me multiple messages, emails, texts cards etc...on my birthday...i felt so incredibly loved!!!
we had an early release day on my birthday which means the kids leave at noon and we have meetings during the afternoon and then conferences from 4-6pm...it was about 1:30 and i was in a math meeting and we were working hard when dominic walked into my classroom with flowers...i was shaking soooooo bad...my heart was racing...i couldn't believe it...for those of you that don't know...dom and i hadn't seen each other in about 7 weeks...and i had to continue with my meeting and conferences...dominic went home and went to bed (he is used to sleeping all day and working all night)...it was a great weekend of quality time!
love you dominic...thanks for the surprise!!!

No comments: