Sunday, August 30, 2009

lots of contractions but none that are moving to the next level

growth during week 39...yeah...14 days until the due date!!

Your pregnancy: 39 weeks


How your baby's growing:

Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know what you're talking about. I thought I was in labor from all the reglar braxton hix contractions I was having at 37 weeks with Tegan... after 4 hours of monitoring they sent me home. You'll know when it's labor, trust me! O-U-C-H! (thank God for epidurals - that's all I can say). Keep us updated on any changes :)