Saturday, September 22, 2007

all school hike day

this is a new concept to me...the entire school went on different hikes...the 3-6th graders got to pick what hike they went on...i went on the hike to sunset ledge...the views are more amazing then my photos will be able to show you!
we stopped on the way down at a lean-to that one of the parents had built 17 years ago...this is a few from there...
here is another from the ledge...
it was so much fun and an amazing experience...once i know that i have permission from all my parents i will put some pics on my classwebsite and send a link...the kids are so cute and fun...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Kae,
I have this strange feeling that I'm going to have MORE students than you in my class this year, which hasn't even begun yet!!! (don't get me started on that one). Regardless, miss ya!!!