Thursday, September 27, 2007

latest on lyme

well...i went back to the dr. yesterday for a follow up appointment...i have still not been feeling well...and i've had more symptoms that have started...difficulty reading outloud to my students and trouble writing things correctly on the board...scary to me! i am on 2 new medications now for 30 days...one of the medications is pretty strong...actually turns my urine and tears an orange/red color...yikes...and will make me feel like crap for a bit...not fun...but if it makes me better...fine...
i left feeling frustrated, scared, helpless and tired...
this afternoon i went to a dr in chinese medicine to discuss what other things i can do to boost my immune system and keep my body as healthy and strong as possible while dealing with the lyme and all the meds that my body is having to deal with...it was good and very informational..i felt good leaving there because i felt as if i finally had some control to be able to do something to help my body fight!!
we'll see how things go...thanks so much for all your well wishes and thoughts and prayers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaela~
Thinking of you!
~Hengel