Saturday, February 9, 2008

Brain MRI and Job Interview

well yesterday i was getting out of the shower as i heard my phone ringing...i quick ran out to the kitchen and it was my lyme dr. nurse...i was kinda surprised...she proceeded to inform me that i was scheduled to have a brain mri on tuesday morning at 11...she told me that my dr. wanted it done asap just to make sure lyme is the only thing we are dealing with...this kinda freaks me out but i guess it's better to be safe then sorry...but the real bummer is that im supposed to be observed for the teaching job im applying for at the same date and time as the mri....i left messages for my principal and sent her an email...
this morning i called the hospital and they were able to reschedule the mri for later in the day....yeah! so ill be observed in the morning and will go for my mri after lunch...

No comments: