Tuesday, February 12, 2008

this is my brain on lyme....

today i went to the hospital AGAIN to get an MRI of my brain...to, as i was told, make sure lyme is the only thing we are dealing with...which i am very cool with...would rather be safe then sorry...the mri guys gave me a cd with all the pictures of my brain on it so i could show my kids at school...and of course blog it! haaaaaaaaa
the GOOD NEWS is that I DO HAVE A BRAIN!!!! the bad news is that other then knowing that i have no idea what i am looking at in these pics...lol
this one looked like one of those african bullfrogs to me actually...i laughed out loud when i was scrolling through the pictures...
and this one kinda freaked me out!! so crazy huh...
i should find out the results in a few days im hoping...i go back to the lyme dr. a week from thursday...we'll see what he has to say then...i went to a new lady for acupuncture today..she had lyme herself...and works with my lyme dr. which is great...very happy with her...
thank you for all your well wishes and support...you guys are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: