Friday, June 8, 2007

on the road again...

we left this morning for maine...(which means we got to honk the horn 4 times since we went through new hampshire and into maine)....dom's even getting into he honked for maine!! haaaaaaa
we stopped for gas and lunch at a little hole-in-the-wall place in NH....little subs were decent...
got a great picture of a sign telling us to brake for moose...haaaaa will share pic as soon as i learn how to upload them...
well we're about to stop for beer to bring to the lobster fest...wow...im going to be sleeping in a tent tonight...don't remember the last time i slept in a tent apart from the 3-day walk...loads of fun and stories to come im sure...

ps. i got my first mosquito bite yesterday...will need to break into 1 of my 4 bottles of bug spray..

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Kae--Sounds like you're having a GREAT time! I love reading your blog...you have some sweet writing skills. I was wondering how I can get the same voicemail deal you sisters get. I do love your 30 minute messages, but if you could sing to me that would be even better!! Miss ya! Lis